Hey Folks,
Well I certainly have been enjoying reading the blogs as I hope you all have been as well. Here are some highlights I have come across:
Most Consistent Blogger - Mahreen Nabi at the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi, India. Good stories, fun pictures and an easy writing style that makes it a pleasure to read.
Most Freaked Me Out Blog - Shona Bracken in El Salvador working for the Centro Intercambio y Solidaridad. I just added Shona's blog to the list. Take a look and see where she very casually eludes to an episode that sent my heart into my shoes.
Longish But Well Worth The Read Blog - Danielle Olsen in Istanbul with the NGO KAGIDER. Smart, reflective and fun just like the lovely Danielle herself.
A short extension will be given on the second assignment as not too many have it in yet. Let's say Friday and I will announce the next blogging assignment then. If you need details on what to blog on for the last assignment, check out my post below. I will endeavor to get ahead with my blogging so that you have the outline well in advance.
Blog on Bloggers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment